Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slaughter

What have I done that I am being tortured

What sin have I made that I am being dishonored


Why has this life come to crash

Please end this pain, don’t put me to trash


Tears now I can’t control

Fear is what I can’t hold


Why has the sky turned to gray

Why do these people want to slay


All I want is now to die

And now I want to feel so high


Crimes I have not done are in my name

Why do I have to face this shame


Don’t make this world a miserable place to live in

Have my word and little trust to give in


Please have some faith and don’t fight

Haven’t made these mistakes why am I pushed from height


Want to slaughter this pain and depart this life

Don’t want my existence when it’s stabbed with knife


You don’t know I much I adore you

Knowing you would just trash me and never hold on to


Love doesn’t mean I want you to hold

Just a look of you, at me, not too cold


Would craft my existence much easier

And aid to live on much happier


But why should I forget the fact

Sins I haven’t made are in my lap


For those, dishonor I should face

Here, for me there is no place.


That’s what I ask my self again

Can I hide these tears under the rain


Why to show that I am broken

Why wd I want my soul to be taken


Now I am going on a long drive

Trying to run far far away from this life

No comments:

Post a Comment