Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Proved belief in my heart
States we shall never part

Never felt such deep intimacy
Of affection so strong and loyalty

Look of you makes me high
Butterflies and birds begin to fly

Your love puts together striking feel
Pain never existed and there’s nothing to heal

Blue sky seems all bright
World is wonderful and all is right

Picturing your face makes me happy
Fades away everything rough and shabby

To fly above the clouds you give me wings
Me being your queen with u being my king

Everything in life seems all precious
These troubles even now appear luscious

My vocabulary ends when I crave to express
That how your love fades away all this stress

To explain my love I get short of words
Feel so light like a flying bird

I love you so much that is all I can say
This love grows FOREVER that’s all I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment